Motorists should be advised that County Road (C.R.) 532 under Interstate 4 (I-4) will be closed beginning at 7 a.m. on Saturday, July 9, to allow crews to install the final alignment and striping of the new diverging diamond interchange (DDI) pattern. C.R. 532 is anticipated to reopen as soon as 7 a.m. the following morning, July 10.
While C.R. 532 under I-4 will be closed during this time, right turn entrances and exits from I-4 will remain open (left turn entrances and exits will be closed during this time). Please see the list of closures below and included detour maps.
Please be advised that this area is an active work zone. Slow down, use caution, and follow roadway signs and striping. Motorists can expect roadway conditions and travel patterns to change. In accordance with Florida law, avoid using cell phones or other handheld communication devices while driving in work zones.
- Eastbound I-4 to westbound C.R. 532: Exit onto eastbound C.R. 532. Use Lake Wilson Road to Ronald Reagan Parkway, then turn right onto C.R. 532. https://fdot.tips/3xyJkW3
- Eastbound I-4 from eastbound C.R. 532: Use Ronald Reagan Parkway to U.S. 27, then enter eastbound I-4. https://fdot.tips/3A0LDnZ
- Westbound I-4 to eastbound C.R. 532: Exit onto westbound C.R. 532. Use Ronald Reagan Parkway to turn left onto Lake Wilson Road, then turn onto eastbound C.R. 532. https://fdot.tips/3A0LDnZ
- Westbound I-4 from westbound C.R. 532: Use Lake Wilson Road to Ronald Reagan Parkway. Turn left onto U.S. 27 and enter westbound I-4. https://fdot.tips/3xyJkW3
- Eastbound C.R. 532: Use westbound C.R. 532 to Ronald Reagan Parkway. Turn left onto Lake Wilson Road, then turn onto C.R. 532. https://fdot.tips/3A0LDnZ
- Westbound C.R. 532: Use Lake Wilson Road to Ronald Reagan Parkway, then turn right onto C.R. 532. https://fdot.tips/3xyJkW3
Modifications or extensions to these schedules may become necessary due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are encouraged to follow @I4Ultimate on Twitter or visit I4Beyond.com for updates.